The Museum of Northwest Art relies on financial support from its Membership to complement its diverse base of private and public funding. Your membership helps us to achieve our mission to collect, preserve, exhibit, and interpret the art of the Northwest. The Museum of Northwest Art is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation and your contribution is tax deductible to the extent of the law. We are registered with the Secretary of State in Washington and have the Federal Tax Identification Number 91-1181221. Benefits of Museum Membership include:
- Unlimited free admission to the Museum
- Free admission to Family Art Days and educational programs
- Invitations to openings, lectures, and special events
- 10% discount at the Museum Store
- Subscription to our eNews (optional)
- Invitation to MoNA's Annual Membership Meeting, including a ballot for the election of Board Members
- $50 Family (our most popular!)
- $50 Small Business
- $35 Individual
- $15 Student
Family Membership is included with all donations of $500 or greater in value.
Becoming a member of MoNA is easy!
♥ Join us Online.
♥ Print and send in the Membership Form with your check or credit card information to the PO Box below.
♥ Stop by the Museum at 121 South First Street in La Conner and sign up in person.
♥ Call the Museum Offices at (360) 466-4446, Ext. 112.
The Museum of Northwest Art, PO Box 969, La Conner, WA 98257.